Hybrid Repair & Maintenance Services on All Makes & Models. ASE Certified and Master Technicians.
To keep your vehicle operating at peak performance and fuel efficiency, all of its systems need to be in good working order and in balance with each other. Outside of the electric power components, HEVs and EVs contain the same systems as traditional combustion engines - from brakes and tires to heating and cooling - and if one part is stressed, other systems suffer.
That's why our Automotive repair shop offers complete maintenance and repair services for the whole hybrid vehicle. Below is a sampling of some of the services offered by our dealer partners.
- Complete computer diagnostic test. Our cutting-edge technology ensures fast and accurate diagnosis of issues.
- Battery power & energy test. Your battery will be removed. Testing includes one conditioning sequence and provides a documented, baseline report of performance and predictive data to plan for upcoming services.
- Electrical systems inspection. Every element of the system is carefully inspected to identify existing and potential future abnormalities.
- Wire and cable check. Technicians thoroughly inspect all cable sheaths and wires for cuts and tears.
- Tire analysis. Tires are inspected for proper pressure and potential wear patterns. We also review your tire type to ensure you have the best, low-rolling resistance tire for maximum efficiency.
- Complete vehicle inspection. We look at every system – from conventional to hybrid-specific – and let you know what needs attention now and what may need attention down the road.
- Air Conditioning service